Let us do the heavy lifting
At Furniture Plus we believe you should get your furniture when it's convenient for you. That's why we offer an array of delivery options to accommodate your busy schedule.
A few great reasons to consider Furniture Plus’s delivery service:
- We fully inspect and prepare your product prior to delivery.
- Our drivers are fully trained and employed by Furniture Plus. They will load and unload your furniture with care, using techniques and equipment designed to minimize damage in transit.
- The day before your scheduled delivery you'll receive a call providing you with a two-hour time window so you can plan your day accordingly. At your request we can call ahead from the previous stop to provide you with an exact arrival time so you can arrange to meet us.
- Free furniture or mattress removal (equal pieces) is included with paid delivery. We will take away your old furniture and dispose of it safely and in an environmentally friendly way. Notification of removal is required prior to the delivery date.
Delivery Day Checklist
In order to ensure your delivery goes smoothly; here are a few quick tips to help you prepare.
- All purchases must be paid for in full before your delivery date.
- Clear all hallways, stairwells and door openings of obstructions before the delivery crew arrives.
- Clear all pedestrian obstacles outside your home, including snow before delivery.
- For the safety of our drivers and security of our customers, we do not allow our delivery teams to collect COD's (Cash on Delivery). Please make payment arrangements prior to delivery.
- Remember to fully inspect your merchandise upon delivery. Any visible damage must be reported within 48 hours.
Please be sure someone is at the delivery address to supervise your scheduled delivery. If no one is home we will tag your door indicating the time of attempted delivery. Please call the number provided to reschedule.
Customer Pickup Hours
M-F: 10am - 9pm
Sat: 10am - 6pm
Sun: 11am - 5pm
We offer convenient pickup right at our store. Calling ahead is recommended to ensure your merchandise and paperwork are ready and waiting. Our professional staff will help you load your vehicle, but please remember it is your responsibility to secure furniture and mattresses to your vehicle.
All furniture being picked up will remain in its original factory cartons. This limits its exposure to damage and helps reduce the amount of space needed for transport.
Additional Pickup Tips
- Make sure your vehicle is clean and as empty as possible
- Make sure any seats are removed from your vehicle
- Measure your vehicle door and trunk openings prior to pickup
- Measure the space inside your vehicle prior to pickup
- Consider weather conditions
- Consider how you will secure the purchase if needed
- Call to confirm your appointment one hour in advance
- Have your invoice number handy
- Please remember, it is your responsibility to fully inspect your merchandise at the time of pickup.
- Do not plan to strap anything to the roof of your vehicle
- Do not compromise seating if needed for passengers or safety seats.