Furniture Plus delivery goes the extra mile.
Let us do the heavy lifting
We are as excited about delivering the Furniture Plus experience as you are about receiving your new furniture. Whether it’s new furniture or a mattress purchase, our fully-trained delivery professionals will set it up and make sure it meets all of your expectations.
For only $67.99, our affordable everyday flat-rate local delivery fee is the best deal around, whether you purchase one piece of furniture or furnish an entire room (or two!). Plus, our convenient delivery windows allow flexibility to accommodate your busy schedule.
- We fully inspect and prepare your product prior to delivery.
- Our drivers are fully trained and employed by Furniture Plus. They will load and unload your furniture with care, using techniques and equipment designed to minimize damage in transit.
- The day before your scheduled delivery you’ll receive a call providing you with a two-hour time window so you can plan your day accordingly. At your request we can call ahead from the previous stop to provide you with an exact arrival time so you can arrange to meet us.
- FREE furniture or mattress removal (equal pieces) is included with paid delivery – a perk you just won’t find anywhere else. We will take away your old furniture and dispose of it safely and in an environmentally friendly way. Notification of removal is required prior to the delivery date.
Track Your Delivery
We want to make the delivery process as convenient as possible. Get estimated delivery times, order status updates, live tracking, and more with our Delivery Tracker.
- Order status updates beginning at 2pm on the day prior to your delivery date
- Two-hour estimated time window for expected delivery time
- Live order tracking on your delivery date
- Live time adjustments if delivery truck is delayed or ahead of schedule
To track your order, simply enter your invoice number or the phone number associated with your account.
Delivery Day Checklist
Follow these tips and you’ll be prepared for delivery of your new furniture.
- All purchases must be paid for in full before your delivery date.
- Clear all hallways, stairwells and door openings of obstructions before the delivery crew arrives.
- Clear all pedestrian obstacles outside your home, including snow before delivery.
- For the safety of our drivers and security of our customers, we do not allow our delivery teams to collect CODs (Cash on Delivery). Please make payment arrangements prior to delivery.
- Please be sure someone is at the delivery address to supervise your scheduled delivery. If no one is home we will tag your door indicating the time of attempted delivery. Please call the number provided to reschedule.
- Remember to fully inspect your merchandise upon delivery. Any visible damage must be reported within 48 hours.
Prefer to do the heavy lifting yourself?
Customer Pickup Hours
- M-F: 10am – 8pm
- Sat: 10am – 6pm
- Sun: 11am – 5pm
We also offer convenient in-store pickup. If you call ahead, you can ensure your merchandise and paperwork will be waiting as you walk in. Our professional staff will help you load your vehicle, but please remember it is your responsibility to secure furniture and mattresses to your vehicle.
All furniture being picked up will remain in its original factory carton. This limits its exposure to damage and helps reduce the amount of space needed for transport.
Additional Pickup Tips
- Make sure your vehicle is clean and as empty as possible.
- Make sure any seats are removed from your vehicle.
- Measure your vehicle door and trunk openings prior to pickup.
- Measure the space inside your vehicle prior to pickup.
- Consider weather conditions.
- Consider how you will secure the purchase if needed.
- Call to confirm your appointment one hour in advance.
- Have your invoice number handy.
- Please remember, it is your responsibility to fully inspect your merchandise at the time of pickup.
- Do not plan to strap anything to the roof of your vehicle.
- Do not compromise seating, if needed, for passengers or safety seats.